- People who use the word "proof" when what they're talking about is "evidence".
- People who say "I could care less" when what they really mean is "I couldn't care less".
- People who zoom up beside you on the right on the highway to cut in line right before a construction zone when they should have merged way back when everyone else did.
- People who think that "not knowing how to cook" is something to be proud of.
- People who throw garbage out of car windows.
- People who use the word "dialectic" very frequently at all.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Posted by philmon at Wednesday, June 10, 2009
This Post will be a repository for Things That Really Bug Me