Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dwindling Support

The incomparable Ann Coulter, who I only agree with about 95% of the time (according to the latest poll), put into words something that's been bugging me for a long time and I've been looking for a way to say it.

She did it quite well here:

She does what I couldn't right about here:
Indeed, according to the polls, the public's feeling about the war in Iraq began three years ago with fear, skepticism and dread — and steadily went downhill.

If these poll results were accurate, support for the war should be about negative 3,000 percent by now.


This has occurred to me too, as every day I hear the drip drip drip about the dwindling support for the war, and the growing dissatisfaction with Bush. With all the dwindling and mounting over the past three years, you'd have thought we'd've had a revolution by now. But just under a year and a half ago, a majority still re-elected the dude mostly because of his action against the Muslim terrorist threat.

Negative 3,000 percent. That about sums it up.

No comments: