Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Democrats Want

So last night our local Libertarian radio host asked the question, "What do Democrats want? I know what Republicans want, I used to be one. What do Democrats want? I want to hear from the Democrats."

So the first caller calls in ... I don't remember his excact words, but these are pretty close:
"Well I like Obama because he makes me feel good and all that. But as far as what I really want, universal health care. .... And I'm just starting to pay off my college loans. I think there should be free college tuition for poor families."

He couldn't think of anything else off the top of his head, he said.

But that seems to sum it up pretty well from where I stand. Democrats want a President that will make them feel good and promise to give them stuff.

No comments: