Monday, May 31, 2010

Ethel, MO Community Center

My local 9-12 group is talking about this, and a "mentalist" in the group is going to put on a show... bending silverware with his mind, amazing card tricks, etc -- to benefit (100% of proceeds) -- Ethel, MO's community center.

He did a few of those tricks in front of us at the last meeting. Un-freakin'-believable. I mean, I don't buy into magic or mentalism, but I have no explanation for what I saw.

Why am I putting this out here?

Principle. As in, these people are trying to live the principles we Libertarians have. They're building this thing themselves, with no government assistance. No lobbying their congresscritters.

Check it out
.

They've gotten a long way on it.  Here's their blog.

I will be floating down the Jack's Fork River that day, but I can certainly donate.
V-O-L-U-N-T-A-R-I-L-Y

No comments: