Monday, February 04, 2008

Republican Problem

Over the weekend a good friend and a life long Republican said she is voting for Obama in the primaries. Her reason was that "he seems like a decent guy and he's not Hillary".

So I've now seen first-hand that Republicans are so unhappy with the party's choices that some of them are going to a guy who looks nice and speaks well even though his voting record is definitely liberal-progressive.

Wake up, Elephants.

I've about made up my mind to do as Morgan suggests tomorrow.

I'm afraid it will amount to taking a vote away from Romney and effectively putting one in McCain's pocket. But he's probably going to win anyway. At least my voice might be heard if I let it be known who I really wanted. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be anyway?

No comments: