Saturday, September 06, 2008

False Talking Point Blitzkreig

I was over at Cassy's place in the "I Am Sarah Palin" thread, and this time a post from SteveJ caught my eye. And I'm seein' a bunch of this crap.

Remember, "anything" to win? Lies and the lying liars who tell them?

This ties in with something Morgan ran across last week. Leftists: Rumor is Truth

I ran across a gaggle of them in a comments section the other day and went through a bunch of 'em.

SteveJ wondered if Cassy is Sarah Palin, did that mean she'd slash funding for teenage mothers like Sarah Palin did. So I looked that up.

Yeah, Palin "slashed" funding for teenage mothers by only tripling it instead of quadrupling it. Ace actually has a more detailed breakdown of her "slashing" the budget from $1.2 million to $3.9 million. Slash my salary, please!!

Only in a Progressive mind.

This is startin' to piss me off! And I don't get pissed easily.

(incidentally, I found out this morning that the word "pissed" gets "bleeped" in the comments section of the Chicago Tribune. Not that I have a problem with it, but ... wow. Really?)

No comments: