Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Paris Hilton Ad

Actually, it's pretty funny.

If I were McCain, I think I'd be laughing as well. I hope so. Great sense of humor. When you can publicly lampoon yourself like this (kind of ala William Shatner), you gain a little of my respect. Wow, never thought I'd ever say that about Paris. But what can I say ... one thing I can't deny... she is "hot".

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

It should be pointed out that McCain's energy plan also includes incentives for new/alternate technologies. This makes it look like McCain's for Oil, Oil, and only Oil, while Obama's for Wind, Solar, and whatever else that isn't coal or oil. Not true. McCain's plan is the "hybrid" plan she talks about.

Update: Score! McCain said in an interview on Glen Beck the other morning that it showed she had a "great sense of humor" and that he "thought it was hilarious".

No comments: